Although my address is 9 Norfolk Street, my treatment room is out in the back yard – so please don’t come to the front door, because I won’t be able to hear the doorbell!
- From Bishopthorpe Road, turn into Richardson Street.
- Turn immediately right down the back alleyway. You’ll see an Acutu sign pointing left.
- Follow the alleyway around to the left, and my back gate is about 20 yards down on the right-hand side.
- The gate is green and has an Acutu sign on it.
- I’ll email you these instructions when you book.
- Download a copy of this map and instructions by clicking here.
Parking is unfortunately a little bit scarce directly around my premises, as the City of York Council has decided to extend the residents’ parking zone down to Cameron Grove (see the map below). Please take great care not to park in a residents’ parking area – you may get a parking ticket!
It’s possible to park for free in the areas marked in pink on this map. These are, at most, a ten-minute walk from Acutu; areas such as South Bank Avenue and Butcher Terrace are just two minutes’ walk away.
If you have difficulty walking and need to park closer, please call me for a chat.
Please allow extra time for your journey on race days, or around school drop-off and pick-up times – it gets busy on Bishy Road at these times!